Saturday, August 2, 2014

Citi Sites Bangalore Khata Transfer Requirements

Last week, I was just checking Citi Sites Bangalore information on the Karnataka govt website for land records Bhoomi.




I was shocked to see that khata transfer has not been done for our sites. Am not publishing survey number was safety reasons. Citi Sites plot owners will know their respective survey numbers.


So, on 1st Aug 2014, I visited Manchanayakanahalli Panchayat office alongwith my lawyer friend and asked them about khata transfer. They gave the following list of documents to be produced for the same to be executed.


  1. Valid attested photo ID copy of plot owner
  2. Photo of the plot
  3. Copy of conversion order
  4. Application for khata transfer
If any of you are interested, please contact me on citisitesblr@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment